1. We want to say thank you to those who have been feeding the hungry lately:
First to the youth for the wonderful work they do with Food for the Soul. They prepare and serve bag lunches for the people in the Camden area. They will be feeding again on March 17th and again on Easter. Everyone is welcome to help prepare sandwiches and serve. Also, they use 60 plastic grocery bags each time and will take your bag donations.
2. Secondly, we appreciate those involved in feeding about 100 inmates in Kershaw correctional last on Thursday. They appreciated it so much!
3. Speaking of hungry! Everyone can play a part in the 30 Hour Famine this weekend March 8-9. Students will begin fasting after lunch on Friday, and will break the fast on Saturday evening at the Methodist Church.
- We need prayer partners,
- financial sponsors (goal is $2000),
- people who will prepare a dish and
- everyone to attend Saturday night’s celebration.